Engineers 3: Droids of War is an American science fiction action film screenplay and the 3rd installment in the Engineers film series, directed and written by Elliott Chung. The film serves as a direct sequel to Engineers 2: Battle Against Zarktor.
Characters returning from the 2nd film include Bobby Pearson, Wendy Surgo, Matthew Chung, Zarktor and Loy Digner.
ENGINEERS AND ALLIES:
- Bobby Pearson, Wendy’s boyfriend and a computer/robotics engineer; the main protagonist
- Wendy Surgo / Gynoid, a female cybernetic organism and the leader of the Engineers
- Matthew Chung / Mecha-TD, Wendy’s robotic suit-armed Korean bodyguard
TRIGGER COMBATANTS AND ANTAGONISTS:
- Zarktor, the killer robot intent on terminating the Engineers; the main antagonist
- Loy Digner, the paranoid DHS agent after the Engineers and the main human enemy of Wendy, Bobby and their team
- SegTrek, the doomsday machine activated by Zarktor to finally kill off Matthew
- Dread Droid, Zarktor’s second-in-command; the secondary antagonist
- Alert Units, red-colored drones built similar to ambulances
- Combat Units, brown-colored drones built similar to tanks
- Military Back-Up Units, black-colored drones built similar to military personal carriers